Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School! We look forward to meeting you and your student.
St. John provides a strong academic curriculum, extra-curricular activities, service opportunities, and athletics under girded with Christian training and world view. In order to begin the application process for your child, please follow these steps:
• Fill out completely and sign all forms including application, emergency and health information.
• Provide a copy of your student’s most recent report card and standardized test score report (FCAT, Stanford Achievement, etc.)
• Provide a copy of your student's discipline record.
• Have teacher recommendations filled out and signed.
• Return all above application materials to the St. John Lutheran School Office with a check for the Application Fee.
• Schedule a campus visit ("Saint for a Day" and/or tour and/or interview)
St. John staff will be checking each applicant’s attendance and discipline record as a part of the application process. Completed application files are forwarded to our Admissions Committee. Parents are then notified of the committee’s decision as to a student’s enrollment.