top of page
Thank you for your interest in St. John Lutheran School!
We are excited to have the opportunity to share with you more about our admissions process and what we believe makes our school a special place.
St. John has a long history of providing a strong college-preparatory academic program that couples faith and learning together, extra-curricular activities, service opportunities, and athletics all through a Christian worldview.
In order to get the admissions process started for your child, please complete our Online Inquiry Form. After you complete our Online Inquiry Form, the process includes:
● You should be contacted by one our admissions personnel within 24 business hours
● You can schedule a tour of our campus or a “Saint for the Day” visit
● You need to complete our Online Application - our Admissions personnel will discuss this with you
● You need to provide all the necessary records (birth certificate, immunization records, most recent report card, teacher recommendations, standardized testing information, and a copy of any IEP or 504 if applicable)
● Once your application is completed and you submit all the required records, you will be contacted to schedule a New Family Interview with one of St. John’s administrative staff. At the New Family Interview, the history and the mission of the St. John will be discussed. Prospective parents and students will be provided the opportunity to have more of their questions answered as well.
● After the conclusion of the New Family Interview, the St. John administrator will direct the family accordingly regarding final acceptance. Part of this decision will be a meeting with our Business Manager to discuss Enrollment Fees and Tuition payment arrangements - A prospective student does not become an official St. John student until financial arrangements are agreed upon with our Business Manager
● If you have any questions, please contact us at 352-622-7275
St. John Lutheran School opens its doors to all qualified students regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religious affiliation. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, and other school-administered programs.
bottom of page