If you are interested in helping out with our PTL, please contact Melissa.
The St. John Parent Teacher League is open to all parents of St. John students. As a single organization for Pre-K through Grade 12 parents, the Parent Teacher League provides a volunteer structure for all parents interested in participating. As a fundraising and support group for our school, the Parent Teacher League fosters communication between the school and the parents and serves as a means for parents to actively participate in their children’s education. There is no application or dues. All parents are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Meeting Schedule and Times: TBA in Grace Place
Some specific functions of our Parent Teacher League are:
* Liaison with Administration and the Board of Christian Education
* Fellowship with other parents
* Volunteer opportunities within the school such as:
* Classroom Coordinators
* Parent Ambassadors
* Grandparent Helpers
* Fund Development Board
* Booster support for Athletics
Some specific activities of our PTL include:
* New Family Welcome Visit
* Red Ribbon Week
* Teacher Appreciation
* Muffins with Moms
* Donuts with Dudes
* Book Fair
* Kindergarten/Senior Picnic
* Grandparents Day
Some specific fundraisers of our PTL include:
* Box Tops for Education and Campbell’s labels for Education
* Saint's Spirit Store open Mondays & Fridays 7:30 - 8:00 AM
* Saint's Spirit Cart - open at all Home Games!
* Saint’s Spirit Store
* Annual Fund
* Annual Golf Classic
* Fall Golf Classic
The Parent Teacher League meets monthly and is always looking for active parents to participate in meetings and to serve on committees. We would love for you to consider joining us for an hour once a month to meet with other concerned and involved parents.
Please stop by the school to find out more information on how you can join.